It's a time in my life where I feel powerless to what's going on in my life and what's happening all around me. I live with the powerless feeling of being sick a lot. Illness(es) happen in me though I try to take the best care I can of myself. I take proper precautions. I see doctors and taking and as best I can, their professional advice. This advice is taking the many medications, etc...
This only stabilizes my medical conditions and sometimes that isn't even enough. I still get sick!
You wanna know something? Sickness doesn't get the best of me or control me! I'm still ME! You (or I) could say I'm a Super Hero!
I'm a person who loves people, and loves to laugh! I loved seeing the rain last night and hearing that mighty thunder. I love sunrises, sunsets, eating a dozen snowflakes, rainbows and children. I love my family and friends!
Most Of All, I Blessed With The Greatest Gift Anyone Could Ever Receive. It's The Gift Of Salvation Paid By Jesus! I'm Truly Blessed! Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024