I've Been Sprung! I was discharged from the hospital yesterday and I am now home in my apt. It feels much better to be home around familiar stuff and with my friends! Some family will be over tommorrow. (I'm looking forward to that a lot)! Things will soon be back to normal. (Normal for me that is)!
I would like to thank the hospital staff for working tiredlessly to get me to the point where I could return home and to my apt! The care I received in the hospital I was in was better than excellent
I would also like to thank my family! The many, many times that I have been sick, they have ALWAYS L loved me and have NEVER given up on me! I would also like to thank ALL My friends, including  for their prayers and support!
I see God in my life, through the people I am close to, who have supported me and have prayed for me.
I see the love of God in people, even people I don't know well, (some not at all) who have supported me with their love, prayers and kind words! Thank you everyone!
God Is Good All The Time! Love and Prayers, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024