AUTHORITY FIGURES 8-26-14


Authority: My Authority is no question-God!
It's other authority figures in my life that I have trouble with!!!
A friend asked me once: "Do you have a problem with authority?" My answer was: "Defiantly so!"
My 1st authorities in my life were my mother and father. Those 2, the most wonderful people you could imagine, took great care of me, They raised me to survive and be grateful in what has turned into an unfair but, beautiful world!
Authority figures: Some authority figures, I respect them as well as their position in my life!
Some I don't for these reasons (1) Lies (2) Misuse of their authority position (3) Abuse of their authority (4) This kind of authority person who seems to think they are better than the people they have authority over!
These last three should NOT be in ANY kind of authority over ANYONE!
                                                                                                                    Evelyn Pinto

                                                                                                                    8-26-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024