1. I'm so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. My sympathy, love and prayers go out to you, Mary Lou and all your family.
    I lost my father in 2005 . He, like your father, he was a fun loving man with a great sense of humor. I can see the pain you must feel for my father was ,also , a huge part of my life.
    I'm here for you if you can use the chat (maybe video chat) on Facebook.
    Love and prayers, Evelyn
    To all of my family and friends, I would like to thank you all for your prayers, gifts, and support over the past few days on the unexpected loss of my Dad. My family and I are overwhelmed by all of the generosity you have shown. My Dad was a kind, loving, and good hearted man and his presence will be greatly missed. The calling hours will be Monday from 4-8 and a prayer service on Tuesday at 11 at the Ed and Don DeCarbo Funeral Home on Mill St. To honor my Dad, on Tuesday, we will all be wearing his favorite Red and Black New Castle colors and all are encouraged to join us. Thank you all for your continued support at this very difficult time.
  2. Yesterday my apt, well, was not the cleanest it has ever been. It was the same way when my friends's 2 granddaughters came with their father (my friend, Anita's son).
    Both times, the appearance of my home was not that important. What was important was that I had a great time (Quality Time) with my family and friends!
    (My sister, Roberta, reminded me that she came me, not my apt)!
     — withGina DiFelice. (10 photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024