INPATIENT AT THE HOSPITAL 8-24-14

I am in the hospital for observation. I have bronchitis and my white blood count is too high so, I am inpatient in the hospital I go for my medical care.
I feel sick, really tired and just feeling misplaced! To make matters worse (health wise). I caught a flu like something that's going around. This, to make my health matters worse, aggravates my lung condition!
I do have to thank my family, especially, my mother (who supports me in so very many ways), my sister, Bobbie (who has been there for me as well as being my major support) and niece, Anita (who, as well as being my sister in Christ and there for me, went with my mother to the hospital today) for continually being there for me!   
                                Evelyn Pinto
                                August 8, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024