Compassionate Care At Mount Auburn Hospital,



Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I am going home today. The remainder of my treatment will be as an outpatient. The awesome people treating me in the hospital already set me up with an appt with my PCP (who is the most awesome doctor and person) on Thursday. That's less than 2 days! I don't like being sick. I don't like the hospital even more. I am sick and in the hospital more than I like (or don't like) want to be!
I think very, very highly of the care at Mount Auburn Hospital.. If I have to be sick, it would be Mount Auburn Hospital. I've been inpatient here frequently. The care by all the people from the doctors, nurses, people working in their dining service, respiratory therapists, technicians, people cleaning my room , cleaning the floor and especially the amazing people in The Pastoral Care Dept. The many staff here, at Mount Auburn Hospital have given me compassionate care and have done it with Exceptional Excellence!
It's a good and bad feeling when you know lots of the staff and lots more know you. It's mostly good though!
            Evelyn M. Pinto
            8-6-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024