MY MOTHER, MY HERO 8-28-14


                                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!
                     LOVE FOR ALWAYS, 
                                                          YOUR DAUGHTER,
                                                                                       EVELYN (PINT0)


https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
                    MY MOTHER, MY HERO
                        85 YEARS YOUNG

It's my Mother’s Birthday! She is Gloria Pinto and she is now 85 years young! 
            
My mother has a, generous, young, kind, loving heart. She helps me out at a time in our lives when I should do all the helping out. I need my mother and she needs me! We are mother and daughter and we are compatible like that. 

My Mother and I love each other so much and we are also  there for each other. We have a special love, my mother and I, that not even time will ever take away! 

To me, my mother has been Super Mom for almost 59 years! She is also SUPER  MOM to many other people (children and adults) who have been blessed with being taken care of by her. 

My Mother is also My Hero! God has truly blessed me with giving me this Hero, Gloria Pinto, as my Mother! I’m so, so, so fortunate to have this person in my Life. I call her MOM!
                                               Evelyn 
                                       A Loving Daughter
                                       August 3, 2014

 Evelyn (Evie) Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024