THE BEST IN PEOPLE 8-27-14


The hospital is not really the place to be unless you're that sick and you need the acute care of the hospital setting. This happens to me way too much, being the patient in the hospital bed, in the hospital room!
It's not the place to be!
It is the place you find The Best and The Worse in people!
I found The Best that people could be in my doctors (my attending doctor was just outstanding) , the nurses, primary care assistants, respiratory therapists and every person who worked closely with me so I could go home.
I got discharged and arrived home last night!
                                                                         Evelyn Pinto

My nurse, Allison and Myself. Allison had an amazing attitude toward me, her patients, her occupation and life!
I wish I had a picture with Tugh (Tweety Bird, to me) Andrea, Collette, Jenny, and all the people who took great care of me at the hospital I go for my medical care!.                                                                      Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024