8-27-14 TOUGH TIMES TO ENDURE, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS TO PONDER, A LOVING GOD TO HELP ME


I've been sick a lot these days.
Life, lately, has given me tough times to endure, sleepless  nights to ponder and a loving God help me.
God helps me navigate through  really difficult circumstances in my life while giving me the strength, courage, wisdom and a lot of times, impatience to overcome all these obstacles that life has thrown at me!
God Does It All!
Thank you, everyone, for all your prayers, kind words and good wishes. Love and prayers,
                                                Evelyn Pinto

                                                August  27, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024