People Who Gossip: Get A Life!


There are times, when no matter how hard you try to make it a good day, it not a really good day. I try to be positive and I pray. It's really hard for me to do this but, I pray, also, for those few people who feel they have to gossip about me (and other people, people who really don;t deserve this treatment).
Nobody deserves the ridicule and to be the object of people who choose to engage in this really mean behavior called "gossip"! Nobody deserves deserves to be a victim of gossip!
To me, gossip is verbal bullying! It's the lowest (very lowest) form of communication.
I would rather watch The Flintstones (cartoon) then listen to this really bad activity that some people feel they have to participate in or/and listen to!
People, people who gossip, you are hurting others by this behavior.
Find something else to talk about rather then maliciously talking about people in a negative way.
While you're doing that, Get A Life!
                                                            Evelyn Pinto
                                                            8-11, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024