PRAYING IN THE HOSPITAL CHAPEL 8-26-14


After several rough days and even more sick and sleepless nights, last night I felt a continued calm that I had been praying for  so long!
I also got the chance to reveal the kind heart and glory of God to someone, my nurse.
We were at the hospital chapel, (I had asked to go there previously). She, my nurse asked "How do I pray?" "I don't know how!" My reply was: Speak to God with your heart!"" "God understands your heart!"
We both prayed and returned to the hospital medical unit. We arrived at the  medical floor, calmer and at peace!
Prayers Do Work!
Glory To God In The Highest!
                                                      Evelyn Pinto
                                                     August 26, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024