Hospital Day, Going To One Of The Large Hospitals In Boston



August 21, 2014 
Today Is A Hospital Day!
Today I have to go to a large hospital in Boston to undergo 2 procedures.
The procedures I have to go through are an Esophageal Manometry and Impedance-PH Monitoring Study. I don't fully understand fully how these procedures are going to be done, Knowing myself, if I did know, I would be too scared to get these needed procedures done and over with.
Many times the scenarios we have in our heads are worse than what really happens (or will happen)!                                                                                                             Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024