EASTER, I'M FREE AND FORGIVEN! 3-27-15




Reply
Dear Friends and Fellow Prayer Warriors,
I would like to wish all of you A Happy and Blessed Easter!
I am so joyful at Easter. This time signifies, to me, forgiveness, grace, redemption, freedom, salvation and a personal relationship with my God through Jesus Christ. I'm free and forgiven! My sins have been wiped away and I now am clean. I can approach my God and don't have to be afraid because I know I am under His protection. I'm safe in His love, wrapped in His Arms. 
I know salvation has been given to me, totally undeserved. I have the promise of eternity with Jesus.
Yes, my dear friends, I Am Free!
Have A Blessed Easter, My Friends. Please, remember not only the day of Easter but, also, the meaning of Easter. Love,
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   March 27, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024