AS I NAVIGATE THOUGH MY LIFE, WITH GOD 3-20-15

             
  God Is Good All The Time!
Yes, God is good. This does not mean I will have a life free of illness, pain, hurt, sadness and grief. No. It just means I will have the peace that only Jesus brings. I will have this kind of super natural peace,  despite the stuff that makes my life unpredictable. I still live with sickness, pain much of the time,  illnesses that plague my body and acute health episodes that, most of the time,  require hospitalizations.
I will continue to walk (metaphorically speaking) humble through my life in  peace and with calmness and love, and with God,  though still being a kind of crazy,  fun ME!
Thank you everyone for reading and sharing my blog on Google +. Please, continue to read and share it! I would love that.  
Signed With Love,  A Graciously Grateful and Blessed,
                                            Evelyn  
                                            March 20, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024