IN THE HOSPITAL, WONDERING ABOUT LOVE 3-10-15

                        Love
In my life, when it comes to me:
Many know how to say "I love you!"
Few know how to express it to me

Fewer know how to show it, to me.
And really not many people in my life know what love is.
Love means thinking of that person so much that you' are willing to put a person's happiness before your own.
As I sit, alone in this hospital bed,  in this hospital room , in this hospital - Alone ,as I have been many, many, many times before, I wonder about - LOVE!

                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                    March 10, 2015
                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024