FLU & PNEUMONIA, 2nd TIME FOR BOTH IN 60 DAYS 3-7-15

I was in the ER and now an inpatient, at the hospital I go for my medical care. I am sick and just tested + for the flu and for pneumonia. I was admitted into the hospital because, as the attending doctor in the ER explained to me, the flu can make a person with a lung disease (or in my case, lung diseases) dangerously ill. It surely, as predicted, did!
I really, really thought I could be treated at home. I saw my pulmonary for an emergency appointment today for that reason, to be treated at home. I was experiencing congestion, shortness of breath and other painful and worrisome physical symptoms. I guess he was worried also because he sent me here, to the ER.
It just reminds me how much I, as we all are, am in God's Hands.
                                                                Evelyn Pinto
                                                               March 7, 2015

                                              From My Hospital Room Window; HOPE
·

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024