MEDIA: TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH 3-13-15

I really don't like to discuss politics  publicly. This is not what my blog is about. This commotion about Hilary Clinton's emails was so stupid to me.  The thought of the media devoting so much time to Hillary Clinton's emails when so much other more important hews is going on and needs reporting made me think. My thoughts are  some powerful people don't want her in office, especially as the U.S. president. I wish the media could have also told their viewers how many other government officials have personal emails. There are many more than the media is reporting. The media doesn't report stuff like that. Maybe the media should take lessons on telling the whole truth.
                                        Evelyn Pinto
                                        March 13, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024