MY HEALTH UPDATE #2 3-9-15

                          My Health Update #3
I'm somewhat stronger today than I was yesterday. I was able to go out to the large windows in the hallway of the floor in the hospital. Guess what?    I saw the moon during the night, outside my hospital window. I also basked in the scenes of the dark of the night as it made a pathway for the light of this day to enter. There were such a multitude of magnificent colors in this morning's sky. White, pink, blue, and a purpleish sky, gave  glory to Our Creator, who makes all this beauty. Yes, though today was a difficult day with sickness and much pain. Yet,  I saw a beauty coming  from God in today!
                                                          Evelyn Pinto
                                     
March 9, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024