MY TALKS WITH GOD 3-10-15

I really feel I'm in this battle alone (battle of fighting just to live), and fighting it alone too.
I know Jesus is always with me and I talk constantly and diligently tell Him of my fears in prayer. The fears of the dying process and of going through it alone is what I convey to My Savior., I talk of my loneliness here (as a patient in the hospital), my feelings of abandonment, 

my need of someone just to hug me so tight. The hug, maybe, would be so warm and passionate that  my fears will just melt like sugar in the rain. I also talk to Jesus of how blessed I am to have the love of my family and friends.
I've been talking to Jesus a lot these days!

                                                       Evelyn Pinto
                                                      March 10, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024