II'M HOME AND FEEL GRATEFUL, BLESSED AND EXHAUSTED! 3-11-15

I am home from the hospital! Thank you, Jesus! My labs looked good. My vitals were stable and I was given a prescription to rest!
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I appreciate every single one.
After a serious, life threatening health crisis, I feel grateful to be alive, blessed and so, so happy to finally be home.!
I want to thank all the doctors, nurses, respirator therapists, primary care assistants and everyone at the hospital and all who set me on the road to recovery.
I want to send a special word of gratitude to Pastor Gary McClenthen, who, wherever I am, hospital, home or wherever, he visits me and continues to be a major support, my minister and an awesome friend!
Praise Be To God!

                                     _ Evelyn Pinto
                                        March 11, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024