A DAY WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND MY GOD 5-11-15

Today is Mother's Day!  
We did my favorite things.I spent time with my mother and niece, Anita. I went to church with the both of them and we went to the beach.  
The beach is a place I love to be at. I haven't been there since Mother's Day, 4 years ago, when I went with my mother and sister.
Before this beach excursion, we drove to the home of Anita's friend, Tina where Tina, with her son, Ace, drove with us on our adventure.
I feasted on fried clams from Kelly's at Revere Beach! (Anita and I split a large clam plate, which was more than enough for the both of us)!
I totally enjoyed the day with 4 amazing people, my mother, my niece, Anita, Tina and Ace.
God blessed me abundantly today for this time with Him, family and friends!
Praise The Lord!
                                Evelyn Pinto 
                                May 11, 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024