STILL IN THE HOSPITAL, STILL AT PEACE 5-27-15


I am still in the hospital and it has been a long, tiring day!
After praying with friends, I feel  peace, the peace  only Jesus can bring!
I woke up this morning, with a low blood sugar. I responded very, very little to people, even falling asleep when people were here to see me. It had been very difficult to wake me up. 

As soon as my blood sugar became under control, my blood pressure dipped below normal.
I was responding very little.  The doctors and nurses, being  very concerned,  rushed me down for a cat scan of my brain late this afternoon. (I had had a barium swallow this morning)..
Please keep my doctors, nurses and other professionals, as well as myself, in your prayers. I'd like that! Thank you!  Love,
                                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                                   May 27, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024