PRAYER IS THE ANSWER 5-5-15

There's so much bad, crazy stuff going on in the world that I have to honestly, for my ow health, must limit my time watching tv. This is, especially true, watching the news.
 I am concerned and I do care but, it's so easy to fall into a depressed state of mind, viewing the world as much of the news puts forth their view of the world. I swear, the news is depressing. I do pray for the world, my country and my family and friends.
My answer is prayer and staying outside, as much as I can. Outside, in my side of the world, I see God's creation and mask in the beauty of it!
My prayers are with all of you.. Love,
                                                                    Evelyn (Pinto)
                                                                    May 5, 2015



                                                                                          Photos taken by Me, Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024