TODAY, A GIFT FROM GOD 5-14-15


Now is the time to rest my tired body and mind.
It's been a mixed day with hurts, joy, fun, laughter and wonder.
Today was a gift from God that I am very grateful to receive. I marveled at the afternoon sky today as I tried to decide whether it was going to rain or not.
I stayed outside , greeting some people passing by just waiting for it to rain, maybe even see thunder and lightening. It did none of this, the time I happened to be outside.
Tomorrow carries hope for something better, another surprise. It's joke having a birthday every day with another day to make choices, to love, to forgive, to have fun, to work and to laugh a whole lot!
Tomorrow I can say to you all "Happy Birthday 'because you get the best gift of all ,
The Gift Of Today!
God Is Good All The Time! Love,
                                                       Evelyn Pinto

                                                       May14, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024