JESUS CALMS MY STORM 5-29-15

I pray!
I pray for peace of mind, for wisdom and for life!
I pray for myself and for others.
I pray for my family and friends
I pray for the doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists and technicians
I pray they would use the wisdom and heart of God,
To hep me through this and to feel better
I pray for someone to be here , with me
So I won't be alone through this difficult and trying time
I pray for the peace of Jesus, that he would calm me and fix this situation(s)
I feel better, because I now feel,  Jesus has always been there, with me
I can say this with absolute certainty
Jesus is here, with me
Jesus is going through this storm with me
I feel the peace of Jesus
                                    Evelyn Pinto,
                                   May 29, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024