LIVING WITH RESPIRATORY ILLNESS + ALLERGIES 5-20-15

Living with respiratory issues (COPD and asthma), it gets difficult to breathe much of the time.
The allergies are super bad this year for many, many people. They are especially bad for myself and for others who live with respiratory problems. It feels like I'm suffocating inside myself.
It's especially terrifying when I can get air in and/or out.
Yes, it's really difficult not being able to breathe and needing oxygen to help me to breathe.
I just get really scared and cringe, those times when oxygen, nebulizer treatments, nasal sprays and all the rest of the treatments that my doctors prescribe to help me breathe, don't  seems to help.

                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                    May 20, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024