DUCKS, AT HOME, IN MY HOME! 5-15-15

I awoke early and sleepily stumbled into the courtyard.
To my utter amazement, I came upon 2 ducks swimming in the pond. After their refreshing swim, they pranced across the sidewalk in the courtyard.
They were right at home, having the time of their duck lives, while taking advantage of the good life.
My presence didn't seem to bother them hardly at all!
They played for awhile, then off they flew into the sky!
Oh, What An Awesome Sight!
This reminds me of words in scripture (in The Bible): 
"If God can take care of the sparrows, He could surely take care of me."
                    Evelyn Pinto
                    May 15, 2015 






                         (photos by Evelyn Pinto, 5-15-15)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024