HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! 5-9-2015

Dear Mother,
Happy Mother's Day!
I am so proud and honored to have been your daughter for these nearly 60 years. You've been at my side suffering with me through trials, difficult times and crises in my health. You've rejoiced with me in my accomplishments. You've been there for me, especially, at times when I have been in need. You've been, to me, everything a mother is.
Mom, what I love most is the personal relationship you have, now, with God. Going to church with Anita and attending prayer retreats has made me so proud. This has pleased me and I know God, so very much.
Mom, I want to honor you this Mother's Day by writing these words and exclaiming how overjoyed I've been, being your daughter.
Being the Christian woman that you are is something I would love to aspire to be!
I Love You, Mom, so, so, very, very much!
Happy Mother's Day!
Your Loving Daughter,
                                           Evelyn
                                           Mother's Day, 2015

          


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024