ENDOSCOPY TOMORROW, PLEASE PRAY 6-1-15

I am having an endoscopy done tomorrow (6-2-15).
Because of the seriousness of my medical conditions (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, asthma and several, other worrisome medical issues, the procedure will be done in the Operating Room.
Could I ask for something?
Could you pray that The Hands Of God will be in that Operating Room tomorrow?

Please pray, also, that God's Wisdom, Heart, and Healing will touch me, through the medical personnel doing the endoscopy.
One more thing, please. Could you pray that my fears and anxieties will be calmed and I will go home soon, well, and be with my family and friends. 

Thank you! Love, 
                  Evelyn Pinto
                  June 1, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024