MY CARE AT TREATMENT AT MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL 6-6-15

Being a patient in the hospital is a somewhat negative experience.
These wonderful people that work at Mount Auburn Hospital take a negative experience (being sick and in the hospital) and make it a lot more positive for me!
The staff of Mount Auburn Hospital, whether they be my doctors, nurses, respitarory therapists giving me respitory care, person cleaning my room, people in the dining service that I order my meals from, people who bringi my tray of food, people in transport safely bringing me to tests and procedures or even the young man who cleaned the floors,  are all pleasant, as they show concern for me,  while making heartwarming conversations with me on the inpaient units. 
I have to say that the people that care for me at Mount Auburn Hospital are totally amazing!
The doctors and nurses are  professional  and personal at the same time. The presentation of my medical care and treatment at Mount Auburn Hospital,  are at a level of superior excellence.
The staff of Mount Suburn Hospital are passionate about their jobs and their expression love for caring and for me.
I don't like being sick and dislike the hospital even more.  I have medical conditions that I need both to see my doctors at the hospital a lot as an out patient and, more than I like,  need the acute care of being inpatient in the hospital.
Being sick so much and needing the hospital, I'm glad that there is a safeness in Mount Auburn Hospital where I can recieve  my medical care and treatment with experienced, kind, friendly, gentle, compassionate people, who love their jobs, love giving me care, and love me!
                      Evelyn Pinto
                      June 6, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024