GOD, THE PHYSICIAN OF PHYSICIANS 6-4-15

My endoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday, 6-5-15).
Due to my complex medical issues, my doctors are taking every precaution, so I would be safe.
They are, also, going to be prepared in case, there are any complications.
The procedure will be done under anesthesia.
(I am supposed to meet with the anesthesiologist today).
God is the Great Healer, The Physician of physicians.
I prayed  for God's guidance and protection first.
I prayed that He would give my doctors His wisdom, and that He would guide my doctors.,
I prayed that The Love of God would be in that Operating  Room tomorrow.
I lastly prayed God's healing would work through the doctors for  me and for every patient, that these amazing people of medicine,  give medical care to.

                              Evelyn Pinto
                             June 4, 2015
                            11:10am
 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024