GOD HAS COMPLETE AND ULTIMATE CONTROL 6-2-15

Today has shown me how little I, or anyone, have control over circumstances in our life.
I, though always knowing this, it became so evident and obvious to me how God has the ultimate control!
My endoscopy was re-scheduled (again).
It was not my fault, my doctors', or the hospital's fault. It's that today, there were several emergencies that needed anesthesia and the operating room. 


My endoscopy was then booked for tomorrow and  for some reason, that was out of my doctors' control, it could not be done. Again!
Much of the difficulties became about because for me, with my complex medical issues, the procedure has to be done with anesthesia in the Operating Room, for safety reasons.
My friends, I am scheduled to have an endoscopy on 

Friday, June 5th at 8am.
                                Evelyn Pinto
                                June 2, 2015
                               3:54 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024