MY HOSPITAL ROOM BOARD 6-4-15

Being sick and in the hospital is so, very difficult. 
My whole life is tossed upside down! 
I'm thrown out of an environment I;m familiar with (home) and placed in another world, the hospital world.
Not only is environment not the same but, I, being sick, am different. 
My body feels different. My emotions are scattered. I feel all over the place!
This is the time I welcome distractions, distractions from the world of the hospital.
My niece, Anita wrote on my hospital room board.
Even better, some of my dear friends on the staff of the hospital, used their talents to decorate my hospital room board.
I so, welcomed this distraction from my sickness and my life.
The board is fun to look at and I am  "A Great Advocate Of Fun!"
Thanks, guys! Love,
                             Evelyn
                             June 4, 2015     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024