ON MISSING MY FATHER 6-13-15


Next Sunday is Father's Day!
I can't help but think of all the times I spent with my father.
What I missed the most about my Dad was his gift of humor.
Through our most difficult and painful times, he made myself and  all of us laugh!
My Dad always saw some good, even in those difficult  and painful situations and experiences we, as a family, found ourselves in a lot..
His laugh was contagious!
He made me laugh, for so long enough that I swear, I could hear his laughter to this day!
This sound comforts me through all this difficult and painful stuff!
Thanks Dad for all you've given me, especially the gift of humor.
I miss your laugh, Dad.

I miss you, Dad!
Love, 
Your sad and grieving daughter, 
                                Evelyn
                               June 13, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024