GOD'S GRACE, GIVEN TO ME 6-4-15

"Naked we came into the world and naked we shall return. The Lord gives and The Lord takes away. Blessed be The Name of The Lord."

I was born, naked, helpless. My Lord gave me a family. God then, blessed me gifts.
My Lord blessed me with youth, which time took. God blessed me with  my mother , father, brothers and sisters and other family.
Some of them, though I loved and needed them, He took back, back to Him. Others went their own way, leaves me with this void in me that  makes me feel so alone.
God blessed me other gifts, lasting gifts. These gifts are my passion to love others, especially children.
The gift of expressing myself in words. This gift of writing, reaches many. Through my writings, I not only tell the story of my life, but, also my faith in God. I rejoice, that I accepted Jesus as My Savior.
The Lord gave me so much, and  so much He took away.
God did leave me with something so, so valuable that I totally did not deserve. God gave me grace, a reconciliation with Him, through  Jesus. Jesus, now, walks with me, comforts me, protects me, counsels me, teaches me, loves me, with no conditions, and saved me. 

I, through Jesus, have the promise of an eternity with God and the inheritance as His child, totally, totally undeserved. 
Through God's grace and by the sacrifice of Jesus Chris, I am saved!, I have the assurance of an eternity with no pain, no sorrow, no sickness, no wheelchairs..
As I sit here, in the hospital, covered with a blanket in this hospital room, I'm thinking: Though much was taken away from me, much, much more God blesses me with., 

I have the gift of love, love for others and also, love shown to me. 
I have faith, that glues me securely together, when everything in my life, is falling apart. 
I have the promises of Jesus, one of the promises being that He would never, ever leave me.
I Want To Tell Everyone, Jesus is now, keeping that promise! 

                             Evelyn Pinto
                             June 4, 2015
                             6:05 am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024