JESUS CALMS ME IN MY STORMS 6-10-15

Life seems to get scary very quickly for me.
No matter  how scary life does get, 
I have a friend who calms my fears and anxieties.
His name is Jesus.
He calms me in my storms.
Jesus also calms me when I  worry 
As I face these difficult health crisis.
In Him, I am safe. 
Jesus promised, 
that no matter how scary and crazy life gets for me, 
He would not leave me, not ever.
The love of Jesus sustains me.
In my mixed up, health centered life, 
I am surrounded by love.
I live in the love of friends and family.

I've been home from the hospital less than a week. 
While in the hospital, 
I had three medical tests and one surgical procedure.
I am home now 
My bed has been my friend. 
Sleep is my best friend.
I'm so happy to be home,  
home among my loved ones.
And I also love them, so much.
My health and other life situations may never be okay.
I'm okay though, 
No matter how many storms life tosses at me, 
I know I'll be okay,
I am blessed!
I, Evelyn, so loved by God. 
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            June 10, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024