MY APPLICATION TO THE 23RD PSALM 5-2-15

My Identification with The 23rd Psalm:
As I walk through this procedure (endoscopy), I will fear no evil, for My God is with me. He comforts me as the rain this morning  makes this squishy sound, on my hospital room window. 

My God comforts me, as I lay awake at 2am, Jesus will continue to comfort me today, the day of my procedure..
His protection is evident and obvious to me. He, My God, is here, with me, calming my fears and anxieties.
My love and gratitude to My God,  is overflowing!
Jesus anoints my mind and body with stillness.
Though I walk through this procedure, I don't fear,  for I know I'm under the protection of God and there is no better place I could ever be in - Ever.
Goodness and mercies shall follow me the rest of my life and I will dwell in The Love of Jesus-Forever!

                           Evelyn Pinto
                           June 2, 2015
                          2:45am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024