EASTER: A LIFELONG RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD 4-8-16



Easter: A Lifelong Relationship with God
The Day of Easter is over but, not what it stands for.
What Easter signifies is a lifelong relationship with Our Heavenly Father made possible through the body and blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Easter is made anew every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.
All I have to do is believe.
Once I believe and truly accept Jesus, my life changes.
As I change, my life begins to fall into place.
I find comfort in a total dependence on God.
Faith comes with a security that, with God, a supernatural peace is in me. There’s a God-given security that, whatever happens, good or bad, I will be okay.
This doesn’t mean my life will be easy and it certainly does not mean bad things will not happen.
Life will happen, with some bad stuff.
Living with Christ, a calmness is in me.
I’m safe, surrendered and peaceful, sheltered in the mighty Hands of God!
No, my friends, Easter is not over.
Easter is lifelong!
Oh, What an Amazing God!
Evelyn Pinto
April 7, 2015 (edited 4-8-16)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024