THE HOSPITAL AS AN INPATIENT 4-17-16


I am writing from my hospital bed.
I have not been feeling well, for a while.
It reached its' peak yesterday (Saturday), when I couldn't stop gasping for breath.
My family and friends, I tried so hard to stay out of the hospital.
It's just when, at the times, you're gasping for breath and nothing my primary care doctor prescribed seemed to be working, things kind of got out of hand.
Being sick yourself, and trying to explain to doctors and what you're feeling across to doctors, well it's an impossible task.
I'm physically sick, and under stress to explain to, most of the times, busy doctors what is/has been going on, medically.
If you know anything about me, when I'm sick + under pressure to explain things, the more I try to be understood, the more I'm not understood!
Please pray, my family and friends, for me and for the medical personnel treating me at the hospital.
I would appreciate this + be very, very grateful. Thank you!
Love, peace and prayers,
                       Evelyn Pinto
                       April 17, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024