I WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK MY MIND 4-6-16


As a person living with disabilities, I notice that some people think others, should not be a part of society.
People disrespecting those, who live with disabilities, happens much too often for me.
I'm grateful to the many people, including those who live with disabilities, who persevere and fight so people who cannot speak up for themselves are treated fairly.
Those who live with disabilities should have the same rights as everyone else.
The world should also be accessible to everyone, especially those who have mobility problems.
We all make up this world, not just a certain group of people, living in society.
We all should have the basic human rights.
Sadly, we have a long way to go until discrimination will no longer have a place in society and in the world.
I'm going to fight until either discrimination is gone or until I can no longer fight.
                          Evelyn Pinto

                          April 6, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024