I'M HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL 4-18-16



I’m home from the hospital.
I was discharged earlier today (Monday, April 18, 2016).
I was experiencing shortness of breath and my oxygen saturation was low.
The hospital stabilized enough to go home.
While I was in the hospital, I underwent a head CT.
Seeing abnormalities in my frontal lobe, of my brain I went through a brain MRI.
If anyone ever experienced an MRI, especially of the brain you know how stressful and noisy the procedure can be.
It was very difficult to experience.
I think I even had a panic attack in the machine.
Well, I’m home now, and I assume my life will get back to normal.
I guess, normal for me because, there is nothing normal about my life!
I’m home, with friends, near family as well as other friends!
Praise Be To God!
Love, peace and prayers,
                           Evelyn Pinto
                          April 18, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024