IT'S SNOWING! 4-3-16




It's Snowing!
God gave me today, with snow and everything!
It 's a miraculous day, with falling snowflakes and magical wonder!
I chose to participate in this God given miracle!
With coat, hat and scarf  snuggled on, I went out into the snow!
Snowflakes made their landings on me.
It was if, I felt the touch of God with every snowflake.
The heavens showered their perfect magic, as the snow became thicker and the snowflakes became more numerous.
This morning was a present from God, that I got to unwrap!
God Is Good All The Time!
Peace, love and prayers,
                                   Evelyn Pinto
                                  April 3, 2016







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024