MY TALK WITH GOD 4-9-16




The day is nearly gone and soon it will be night.
I thank all the people who helped me today, even if by a kind word said to me.
Thank you Lord for giving me this day.
The good I did, I give the glory to you, God.
If I did wrong, I ask your forgiveness, Lord.
If I wronged or hurt anyone, please, Jesus, reveal her/him to me, so I may also ask their forgiveness.
God, thank you for this day.
One more thing God, please protect me through the night.
I want to live another day, and to live my life,in such a way,  that will bring glory to You, Lord.
                          Evelyn Pinto

                            April 6, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024