WHYS AND REGRETS 4-8-16


Please read this written by me, Evelyn Pinto
I wrote it today, Tuesday. 4-8-14, from my hospital bed!
There comes a time in a person’s life when they reach the end of their journey on earth.
After this passes there are also many regrets from people who knew them, who were close them and who loved them.
These regrets make noises of “Why’s?”
Why didn’t I visit them when I had the chance?
Why didn’t I include them?
Why didn’t I say “I’m sorry”?
Why did I treat them the way I did?
Why did I leave them alone when I could have been there?
Why did I tell myself I couldn’t be there for her/him when I really, possibly, could have been? 
These why’s go on and on!
Many time these questions are asked when it's too late!
Please, if you are reading this, go out to someone who's alone.
This person may be your sister, your cousin, your niece, your neighbor, your friend!
It could even be an acquaintance or some lost and lonely soul who needs you, yes “you”!  
Reach out to this person and make him/her a visible and physical part of your life!
Go out to them as soon as you possibly can!
Don't have them feel alone and unloved, if you have the capacity of doing something about it!
Do you want to know something?
You may get more out of the relationship(s) than you ever, ever realized!

Love,
             Evelyn Pinto, from my hospital bed
             April 8, 2016 (edited)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024