"BRING YOUTH TO THE PLACE 6-3-16


               

                  “Bring Youth to the Place”

I was reminiscing about a place that I had once been:
I was had to spend to time somewhere, while in a dark time of my life.
In this place, I was around people who were in my age range and with similar problems.
Just becoming somewhat comfortable, it was decided that I had to be moved somewhere else.
Because of my chronic health conditions, I was being moved to a place where I could be more medically supervised.
People in this unit were much older and who had problems not at all like the problems that I came in with.
In the process of moving, and not very happy about this, my new, best friend shouted:
"Evelyn, Bring Youth to the Place!"
"Bring Youth to the Place!"
For some reason, I have never forgotten those words Sarah shouted out to me that night!
"Bring Youth to the Place!"
I guess wherever I go, I'll not only Bring Youth everywhere but, I'll bring "me", the person I am!
                                     Evelyn M. Pinto
                                    June 3, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024