THIS DAY, A GIFT FROM GOD 6-10-16




"This is the day that the Lord has made,
Let us rejoice and be glad in t!"
Today is a gift, a gift from God!
With this new day, comes hope,
This new day holds promise with an opportunity to make a life of service to God and to others.
Today can, also, be an adventure!
I choose not be angry or conflictive today.
I want to smile at everyone.
I want to laugh and do zany stuff!
I want to be with my neighbors and be there for them, if those needs arise.
I continue to be blessed by God, as I reflect on the morning sunrise.
I am blessed beyond human comprehension.
Today everything may not go as I want it, but, with the help of God, I know I'll be okay!
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            June 10, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024