WHY? 6-5-16


I have heard people say: "Don't fight the System! 
Don't even try! It's no use!"
Being a pure idealist and the kind of person I am, I’m not going to stop fighting!
I will not stop fighting for others and for myself!
I so am tired of living where there is wrong and where so many people just accept it as the way it is.
I see wrong and say “Why?”
Why should I live in a wrong just because “It’s the way it is?”
I’m grateful for so much, yes, but, I don’t mix gratitude with acknowledging there, also, is a lot wrong!
I want to be a part in fixing what’s wrong.
I do acknowledge, and give thanks, for the good parts of life.
In my opinion, there is more good than bad.
(I know the news media does not emphasize this)!
Where people need, I want to see it given to them.
This need could be food, water, adequate healthcare, places where people can live in a place that’s comfortable enough to be called “Home”.
Other needs are friendship, companionship, fellowship.
The spiritual part of people is forgotten a lot!
More could grasp spiritual counseling, resources in spirituality and/or safe churches.
If a person needs services and insurance agencies develop rules from getting that necessity, those rules should be tossed out immediately!
No reasons, no discussion, no questions, just get rid of those rules!
There should “not” be people in need when other people, whether they be individuals, companies, agencies and governments, have more than enough!
I see much good in people and for that I'm grateful.
I see so much potential not used and ask “Why”?
I don’t know why, when potential is there to make life better, why don’t various people try to make it better for others?
I want to make the world, whether it be the part I live in or this entire planet, an awesome place to live in!
                                  Evelyn Pinto
                                 June 5, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024