MY TIME WITH GOD AND THE CHILDREN 6-11-16







There are special things I love doing.
Worshiping, praising and giving thanks to God and being with children.
Mass came to the building in which I live.
The priest and the adults, that came to celebrate mass with us tenants, were from saint Clement's church.
These adults brought their children.
Folks, I was blessed to do what I loved; I was so fortunate to be a a part of praise, worship and thanksgiving to God with others (mass).
I also did what I totally love to do today. 
I was with and took care of the children!
God Is Good All The Time!
                         Evelyn Pinto
                        June 11, 2016






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024