GOD GAVE ME TODAY 6-27-16







I had a bad day yesterday.
Today I, now see the bigger picture.
I realize that it's not all about me.
There are people that needed a few encouraging words from me.
I need to show love to everyone!
I am not going into the regret mode of would of, could of, should of.
Instead I.m saying to pray:
"Make your requests known to God in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ. "
Jesus has never failed me.
Many people have failed me. Jesus has not!.
I was not blessed with a lot of patience.
I know God comes in many forms.
God blesses me every day!
Even when I' ask Him, like Job did, "Why?",
He kind of says, not to look at the world but, within yourself.
I'm a grateful person today, grateful because I know how much God continues to bless me.
In this zany, wonderful world, God continues to bless me, even through through times of difficulty and pain..
God has put many amazing people in my life.
Some people I truly love.
Some I connect with.
Some I've want to avoid.
And some have hurt me.
All these people, and the entire world, need prayer.
Praying is something I can do and willl do continuously.
As I humble myself and call out to God I feel love and the desire to show love to everyone
Looking up into the heavens, ,I cry out: God, please....
Evelyn Pinto,
6-27-16, edited and re-edited


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024