VOIDS 6-4-16




When I, and others, like myself, have a disability, it’s as if we’re forgotten by the world.
We are forgotten by people who used to be a huge and important part our life.
Being left out and, at times, ignored by others, hurts me immensely.
All I can do is to find others to love and to have a friendly relationships with.
These special human beings, who, now, waltz into my life, fill some of those many, many voids in me.
I have to fill jn these voids, or I'll be so empty that it feels like, I’ll disappear into the vastness of the universe!
                                                     Evelyn Pinto

                                                     June 4, 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024